Last year was the beginning of my fixation with coral toned lip and cheek products. It began with my trip to Benefit Cosmetics and purchasing the Cha Cha Tint and Coralista lipgloss. Coral is a colour that is perfect for every skin tone and I think it is exceptionally beautiful on black women. A coral with a pinkish hue as well is a favourite. Now that Spring is here, it’s what I started reaching for automatically for my lips. These products will be in heavy rotation for the rest of Spring/Summer and I’m sure I’ll be adding more as the weeks go by. I’m really liking the Tarte lipstick and Essence lipgloss together and separately. From lip balms to glosses, lipsticks and stains, I just wanted to share a few of my favourites with you.
- CK One Shine Lipstick in 200 Rush
- Benefit Cosmetics Cha Cha Tint
- Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Coral Blossom
- Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 25 Bright Side of Life
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in 235 Coral Twist
- Sleek MakeUP Pout Polish in 946 Electro Peach
- Benefit Cosmetics Coralista
Another product that gets an honorable mention
and not a picture because I forgot it, is Benefit’s Fine-One-One. It’s very easy to apply, and it’s also a two-in-one for lips and cheeks so you can have this in your handbag doing double duty.
Thanks for reading and happy hump day!