I’ve fallen in love again! The handbag lover I’m talking about this time is the Mini Pippa from Kate Spade New York.
I went in last week to see if they had an iPad mini cover in store that I can see it before I ordered it online. I bought one from them online before and it didn’t work out so I wanted to see this one since it was different. However, I was totally sidetracked by a bag I saw in the display window when I got to the store, and when I asked about it, the iPad case became irrelevant. The bag I saw was too big but I wanted to know if they had something similar but smaller. The options displayed around the store weren’t what I had in mind so then on of the sales ladies said they just got a shipment and she’ll go in the back and check for me. That’s when she brought out Mini Pippa. But in white and cream and black and cream. I didn’t want these colours. I wanted something bright that screamed Summer and had colour that wasn’t neutral. Then she said: “Oh! We have it in red!?” When she pulled the red out of all the paper and plastic it was like the heavens opened up for me! I was told I’m probably the first person to purchase one since they weren’t available online yet and they weren’t out on the floor yet. They should be by this weekend.
- I do not own any red bags.
- I do not own any Kate Spade bags. This sexy beast is my first!
- This bag has a lot of space for it’s small size.
- It’s the perfect travel companion – a crossbody during the day or top handle for evenings
- The leather is very soft and I’m sure it’ll be very easy to clean.
- It’s perfect for a small frame and even at it’s bulkiest, it doesn’t expand and become uncomfortable.
I introduce to you, the Mini Pippa.
I was originally going to get the Coach ‘Bleeker – Mni Riley’ Leather Crossbody in Grey Birch but that was no longer an option once I saw this. Are you going to get one?! Let me know if you think I should do a haul of my designer handbags (I have too many to do a haul on all).