I decided to mesh these two together because some of the products overlap. Also I’ve got so few products between February and March that I’m putting them together because I’ve hardly been wearing make-up and trying products. I have a two misses at the end as well.
- Make Up For Ever HD Blush – 420 Indian Rosewood
- 17 Peep Show Mascara
- The Body Shop Lip Scuff
- Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 Palette in Lace (Guipure – middle )
- Essie Nail Polish in Ladylike
- Garnier Fructis De-Constructed Pixie Play
- Creme of Nature Perfect Edges
- Maybelline Color Tattoo by Eye Studio in 25 Bad to the Bronze
- EOS Lip Balm Limited Spring Edition Pack
Make Up For Ever HD Blush 420 Indian Rosewood (also Friday Roundup)- A new product that’s already a favorite, this blush is the blush of the moment. I’ve been seeing it all over magazines and it’s getting excellent reviews. I chose a colour that was very neutral and good all year and not tailored to a season. It adds a nice healthy look to your cheeks and stays on well without foundation, but a primer would make it last a lot longer.
17 Peep Show Mascara – I got this on my trip to London in November and I only started using it in February when I went out for my birthday. It has lengthening fibres and boy do they work! I reach for this whenever I want my lashes to pop and take a break from eyeliner. I know I haven’t been wearing makeup lately but it’s nice when your mascara allows you to use one less product when you haven’t been wearing any at all.
The Body Shop Lip Scuff – I first showed you this in my birthday haul video and I’ve been using it for the last two weeks at least twice a week if not more. It definitely leaves your lips very soft. It’s the perfect lip exfoliator as it’s not too rough and it leaves a nice minty tingly feeling. I use a cotton pad with warm water to wipe it off and then apply lip balm after.
Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 Palette in Lace (Guipure) – This was a gift from my bestie and I wore the middle colour, Guipure, one Saturday while out and about with my husband. It adds a very nice healthy glow and is my go-to when I want a subtle shimmer on my cheeks. It can also work as a highlighter.
Essie Nail Polish in Ladylike – has been my go to nail polish recently. Since nudes/neutrals are in right now, I love that this colour is neutral and doesn’t wash me out even though it’s more of a mauve colour. It’s a nice nude option for darker skin tones.
Garnier Fructis De-Constructed Pixie Play – I cut my hair ever other relaxer and I when I saw this in a magazine, I decided to do this cut a little shorter than normal so that I can try some new things with my hair. It seems to have a medium hold so I’m hoping I can still comb my hair the next day after I style it with this.
Creme of Nature Perfect Edges – Again, with a shorter pixie cut, I want my shorter hair to be tamed so I’m going to try this to see if it keeps them in check.
Maybelline Color Tattoo by Eye Studio in 25 Bad to the Bronze – I have two of these but they are in colours I don’t normally use, so I decided to try it out in a more neutral colour which is what I usually go for.
EOS Lip Balm – I only bought this for the purple one. I love this packaging and to have it in purple just makes me happy. If you’re looking for it, go to a drugstore and get there quickly! It’s a limited edition for Spring, so I basically waited a whole year to get this since I didn’t find it last year.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion for Very Dry to Dry Combination skin – I think this is the culprit of my face breaking out into rashes recently. I also look very oily when I use this product. I guess my face isn’t as dry as I thought but this just isn’t the product for me. I haven’t returned this because I bought it towards the end of last year and I don’t remember from where and I definitely don’t know where to look for that receipt.
- Sonia Kashuk Moisture Luxe Tinted Lip Balm in 41 Hint of Coral -I saw this in a magazine and as I was going to Target I decided to get it and try it. Lovely colour and smooth application but the smell! I don’t know if I got a bad one or what but it was a really strong oily smell that made me wipe it off right after applying it. I returned it.
So there you have it! Any products I should be trying? List them below :).
Have a good weekend!
I still have yet to try that sleek blush! I’ve been eyeing it for so long lol. Great post:-)
Thank you! The sleek blushes are amazing! Get your hands on one!