I know I’ve been absent. I was in Texas last week and since we came back last Friday, I’ve been sick. So I have a nice haul for you for the Friday Roundup.
Zara ~ Perforated Mini Shopper
I saw this bag one night while perusing the website but I couldn’t figure out the size of it. It was when I saw it styled on Instagram that I decided I’d definitely get it. I think it’s really fun and the perfect colour for Summer. The inside pouch is removable and you can still have it attached to the bag or detach it from the metal hook.
After I made an online purchase with Sephora, I got an email saying the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate I’ve been looking for was back in stock, so I went in store and picked it up with the Too Faced Better Than Sex Amazing Eyes set. I bought this set to try out the mascara seeing that it was getting such great reviews before I bought the full size. For my online order, I purchaased Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit (currently sold out), Tarte Amazonian Clay Eye and Cheek Palette (sold out, it was on sale for $24) and Tarte Not So Slick Oil-Absorbing Blotting Papers. I ordered the Sun Safety Kit because, by now we know that skin cancer does not discriminate, and I noticed that even though we have a lot of overcast days here in Seattle, when I go home, my skin is more sensitive as well as during the Summer here. I thought it would be a nice way to try new products for $32 when some of these products cost $32 for a full size.
- Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 15 ml (Full Size)
- Supergoop! Sun-Defying Sunscreen Oil with Meadowfoam SPF 50 30ml (Full Size)
- bareMinerals Ready Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 0.15oz (Full Size)
- St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse 1.69oz (8oz)
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream+ for Face SPF 50+ 15ml (Full Size)
- Ole Henriksen Vitamin C Protect The Truth Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ 15ml (Full Size)
- Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 15ml (Full Size)
- Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Bronzing Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 30 7ml (Full Size)
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer 0.14oz (Full Size)
- Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 15ml (Full Size)
- Clarins UV Plus HP Ecran Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 40 10ml (Full Size)
- Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner 15ml (Full Size)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 0.08oz (Full Size)
- Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ 10ml (Full Size)
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Glow Moisture 2ml (Full Size)
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad Anti-Aging Exfoliating Self-Tanner – 1 towelette (20 wipes)
A lot of products right?! I look forward to trying them out this Summer since we’re supposed to have a pretty warm one.
I wasn’t going to get this palette but since it was on sale I thought why not. Then I almost removed it from my cart again but decided to just purchase it and I’m so happy I did! It contains two blushes and six eyeshadows. The colours swatched are: Blush: top left – Free; top right – Exposed; Eyeshadows: the first three on the left are the top row: Tame, Rope and Canopy; the other three are the bottom row (left to right) – Rare, Camo and Tribal. I hope I explained that well enough.
Finally I have Benefit Cosmetics
These Hydrating Balms were finally available for purchase and scooped them up one time! I will have a review of these up on Monday so you can look out for that. They are currently sold out, except for Lolli Balm I used the code STAYPUT to get samples of Stay Don’t Stray in Medium/Deep and their Creaseless Eyeshadow in No Pressure!
Well I hope this makes up for the time I’ve missed. Have a great weekend
shopping and enjoy Memorial Day sales and BBQs if you have any planned. I’m going to spend it relaxing and recuperating. Be safe and glamourous!