A few months ago I purchased a gift card for Cargo Cosmetics via Rue La La where I paid $25 for $50. I bought two lipsticks and they were not for me so I returned them in exchange for the Suited to a Tea tin kit. I already have their Vintage Escape eyeshadow palette and love it so I was eager to try this kit since it had more products in it. When I bought the lipsticks, the palette wasn’t available so I was very happy I could exchange them for it. It retails for $38 but the contents total value is $75+.
It is includes (clockwise):
- Full Size Eye Shadow Single in Yukon
- Full Size Essential Lip Color in Santa Fe
- Full Size Swimmables Liner in Pfeiffer Beach
- New Mini TexasLash Mascara
- Mini Swimmables Blush in Bali
I really like their packaging. And everything from their Swimmables line, as you probably guessed, is water resistant.
Have you tried anything from Cargo Cosmetics? Anything I should try?