Two Fridays and no Round-up?! Yes… Last Friday I was caught up in a cleaning spree in my apartment after I got these two items from Marshall’s when I was just supposed to do a return and leave.
And this Friday… I went to Pilates at 10am which kicked my ass. The only thing I bought today besides Starbucks were no-slip socks from Fred Meyer to wear to Pilates from now on. Do you really want to see them? Yea, didn’t think so. They’re UnderArmor and I got a two 2 pair packs for $11.99+tax each. A friend asked me to run an errand for her and that’s all I did today. I felt really out of it from Pilates and the last place I need to be is in the mall after getting those two bags.
I did receive my Beauty Box five sample box today though.
What came and their descriptions on the card:
- La Fresh Instant Body Smoother – “wipe away stress and fatigue with these silky-smooth, essential oil-packed, Eco-Beauty® wipes.” $9.99/24wipes
- Minxxette Brush Hanger – “Hang it, stick it, use it! This nifty little hanger makes taking care of your favorite makeup brushes easier than ever!” $4.69/small
- Jean Pierre Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Tissue – “Eliminate oil, banish blemishes and say goodbye to shine with this handy case of oil-absorbing tissues.” $1.99/50 sheets
- Model Co Illusion Lip Pencil in Nude – “Face it, there’s no better pencil for plumping up that pretty little pout!” $20
- Brazen Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Birthday Suit – “You spoke, we listened. Brazen is back again this month with another shamelessly bold shadow to add to your collection.” $7.49/0.18oz
What am I excited about? The lip pencil and the oil absorbing tissues that will be packed and leaving with me! I’ll have to test the eyeshadow and see if it’s really for me. I don’t really understand the whole body smoother wipe… I’ll have to investigate that. The brush hanger – it’ll be used.
Anyway, I’m off to pick up my husband and get dinner which needs to be light. I’d love donut and some tea but that doesn’t do anything for me considering I would like a bikini body in 5/6wks. I can dream… Hope you have a wonderful weekend!