For the last two or three years, I decided I’m not making resolutions but trying to make lifestyle changes. I’ve been going a little crazy with my purchases lately so I’m thinking and hoping to make a few changes for the new year.
So for 2014 I’m setting some goals for the better:
- If I wouldn’t pay for it at full price, do not buy it. After all, I couldn’t have wanted it that bad if I didn’t pay full price for it.
- If I’m going to pay full price, make sure it’s worth it – clothing: I must be able to wear it for a few seasons. Beauty – no, you don’t need it.
- Take better care of my skin. That new product that isn’t a must could be a facial or a mani/pedi to help my tired nails – your body is around longer than those products.
- Quality over quantity. I’ve been trying to put this into practice so it’s a continuation from last year.
- Prepare a budget – it’s a guideline not a rule. It can be bent a little but not to be overdone.
- Blog when I feel the impulsive shopping itch coming on 🙂
These are just a few things that are at the top of my list. I have other personal goals for 2014 but I’m hoping I could really try to stick to these and hold myself accountable for my purchases.
I need to work on those exact issues