I really don’t know why they bothered… I actually forgot about this box. They could’ve forgotten about me for what’s in it. I signed up to receive this box in January… I think the 11th. That date is carved into my memory because I had to wait for it to be able to sign up to get it. They ran out of samples or I guess they didn’t expect that response. I did a questionnaire too! I hate taking the time to fill out things about myself and I could as well not have for what I received. Either way, if Walgreens was trying to get into the sample box business, judging from what I received, I’d suggest they just stick to being a pharmacy/drugstore.
“There are several boxes to try, for a wide selection of coupons and samples. So spend more and try more.” – No thank you.
- Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo
- Dove Deep Moisture Body wash (at least I use this often and can add it to my travel container.)
- Curél Intensive Healing Daily Cream for Extra-Dry or Sensitive skin (good for my handbag?!?)
- Maybelliine Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector in Light/Medium – (I need deep… which I already have thank goodness)
- L’oréal Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo, Restoring Conditioner and Damage-Erasing Balm
I don’t know why I’m so worked up and annoyed.. I think I expected more buy at the same time I shouldn’t have because it’s WALGREENS. Ah I just remembered… It’s mid-April and I just got this since filling out a questionnaire about myself in mid- January to receive it. I thought a little more effort would’ve gone into it. Has anyone received one? What did you think? I’d love to hear. Any of the products above your favorites? I use the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB and I like it but I have to mix it with L’oréal Skin Beautifier BB Cream (deep) to get the perfect shade, as the L’oréal makes my skin look pasty. I guess with the Curél and Dove I don’t have to ever wonder about ashy skin on the go >_>…